mardi 6 décembre 2011

OWL language



OWL provides three increasingly expressive sublanguages designed
for use by specific communities of implementers and users.

OWL Lite supports those users primarily needing
a classification hierarchy and simple constraints.

OWL DL supports those users who want the maximum expressiveness
while retaining computational completeness ...

OWL Full is meant for users who want maximum expressiveness
and the syntactic freedom of RDF with no computational guarantees.






OWL Full is really my preferred sublanguage.
My idea is that we could use OWLS for the transport of messages,
like in Harry Potter.

Ok, ok I probably have not fully understand the three OWL sublanguages .
Although I had already written about owls.

See below my first contribution for Three Old Owls in January 2008
Or most seriously: The web site of OWL Web Ontology Language

Aucun commentaire: